Jimmy Fallon ended his first week as the new host of “The Tonight Show” with a bang. The comedian teamed up with his comedy partner-in-crime Justin Timberlake for the fifth installment of their super-successful sketch, “History of Rap.”
This go-around, Jimmy and Justin spit verses from hits by Outkast, LL Cool J, Kris Kross, Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, Snoop, Drake and Kendrick Lamar. They also rocked out to the “Fresh Prince of Bel Air” theme song before concluding with Run DMC’s “Walk This Way.”
Check out the hilarious video below, plus our other top five moments from Jimmy Fallon’s big blowout week.
2. Michelle Obama said “Ew!” and rocked her black jumpsuit like a fashion goddess.
3. The Ragtime Gals remixed R. Kelly’s “Ignition” and we couldn’t stop laughing!
4. Will Smith busted out the Cabbage Patch and Jimmy Fallon showed off his best twerk moves.
5. Brian Williams spit “Rapper’s Delight” like a pro.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery
1. The Funniest 2014 Grammy Memes
Watching the Grammys on television is great, but what social media cooks up online is even more epic. From Pharrell's gallon hat that had us thinking of forest fires to celebs and their cartoon lookalikes, here are the memes that had us rolling on the floor. What you can do with an app and some free time...
2. Pharrell's Hat Makes Us Think Of Fire Safety...
3. Pharrell Was In On The Joke, Though...
Even Arby's knew about the hilarious memes on Twitter and Instagram. The food chain got in on the fun and pulled a joke, which Pharrell responded to with humor. Commercial collab prediction, anyone?
4. Pharrell's Hat Looks Familiar..
"lmfaooooooo kill me nowwwwww"
5. In Case You Missed Them...
Here are the celebs you missed.
6. Oh, Pharrell...
"#ImGone RT @yungtallynt: Pharrell really wearin the same hat he had on 400 years ago"
7. Rita Ora Makes An Interesting Fashion Choice...
"I never do this but had to for this one. LOLOLOL."
8. Pharrell Can't Catch A Break...
Curious George, though?!
9. Pharrell & Disney...
Pharrell could be in every Disney film right now.
10. This Could Be Us...
"Anybody that knows me knows I laughed uncontrollably at this...And still am."
11. Beyonce Stepped Right Out Of Her Video...
"This is why they should have Never have blacks the internet 😂😂 rt @Gigee_B: Lol RT @MadameNoire: Well… #GRAMMYs"
12. A Woman's Hair Issues...
For anyone who may not know.
13. Beyonce Looks So Happy...
"I'm on a #meme moment tonight. #grammys #beyonce #jayz #pharrell #pharrellhat #danimemes" -- @rhapsodani
14. This Is What Happens When You Wake Up In The Kitchen
"My head hurt from laughing. #beyonce"
15. Kendrick Is Coming For Macklemore
Kendrick shut down the internet when he released his lyric beating, "Control." Looks like he needs to add a little more to it.
16. You Have To Love A Joseline Reference...
"When lorde said you can call me queen b , beyonce was backstage like"
17. Ashanti Stays Ready..
18. Madonna Reminds Us Of Breakfast...
She did really give us Quaker Oats man realness.
19. Kendrick Doesn't Even Get A Pass...Kendrick LaMax
20. Kendrick Still Rocked, Though...
"Kendrick was on stage like"
Time to go back and add to my song.
22. Macklemore Looks A Little...Off.
"lol that ain't right"
23. Macklemore Is Really Winning...
"SMH. RT @sixfever Y'all sooo fast"
24. We're Not Sure Either...
"When random people perform and i don't know them"