Shimmering glitters and metallic shades perfectly blended with bright colors for the win! You must get your hands on Essie’s Winter 2012 Collection. For the beauties that don’t want their nail beauty to be dedicted by boring fall oxbloods and royal blues, Essie’s new collection allows us to travel down roads of both light and dark and not feel one onze of guilt.
And even if you’re a traditional girl who will die for a chic glittery red nail this collection will still be your favorite too. Whether you’re off to the crucial meeting that will spike your career to the next level, or you’re having a drink with that guy who made the mistake of taking Jane to the prom instead of you–any of these colors will get you noticed and heard!
The six-piece collection includes:
- Butler Please – blue blooded cobalt
- She’s Pampered – flagrantly luxe scarlet
- Leading Lady – glittering crimson regalia
- Snap Happy – incandescent vermillion
- Where’s My Chauffeur – driven, gorgeous turquoise
- Beyond Cozy – high carat gold sparkle
Essie Winter Collection retails for $8 each online at Essie.com. I am hoping that Santa will deliver a late beauty gift to the #TeamBeautiful offices?!
Follow HelloBeautiful On Twitter!
MORE ON STYLE AND BEAUTY: