Bruno Mars handpicked supermodel Joan Smalls to play the leading lady in his “Marry Me” video, the latest single off his Doo-wop & Hooligans release. The two went back to their roots for the video, filming in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Trending right now
- Family Feud: Gai Scott Reveals Why He Shot His Uncle Benzino
- Taraji P. Henson Shades #OscarsSoWhite During NAACP Image Awards: "We Don't Have To Ask For Acceptance"
- Guess Who's Not Returning To 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta'
- Jazmine Sullivan On Not Being As Successful As Adele: 'It's An Injustice'
- Bye Lil' Scrappy! Erica Dixon Shows Off Her New Boo On Instagram
- Queen Latifah & Regina King Win Awards For Outstanding Actress At This Year's NAACP Image Awards
- Write For Us
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU