Bruno Mars handpicked supermodel Joan Smalls to play the leading lady in his “Marry Me” video, the latest single off his Doo-wop & Hooligans release. The two went back to their roots for the video, filming in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Fashion Flashback: Olivia Pope's Best All-White Looks On 'Scandal' [VIDEO]
- MUST WATCH: Boris Kodjoe Reads Zane's Steamy 'Addicted' Novel
- MUST WATCH: Does Faith Evans Know All The Words To Biggie's 'Juicy?'
- #WhyIWalk: A Few Steps For Breast Cancer Brings Us Closer To A Cure
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com