Bruno Mars handpicked supermodel Joan Smalls to play the leading lady in his “Marry Me” video, the latest single off his Doo-wop & Hooligans release. The two went back to their roots for the video, filming in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Trending right now
- MORNING MINUTE: Principal Reportedly Traded Sex With Student For Protection Against Bullies
- Evening Minute: Minnesota Judge Rules That Prince Had No Living Will
- Whether By Beyonce Or Not, Saartjie Baartman's Story Should Absolutely Be Told
- BREAKING: 13-Year-Old Boy With Toy Gun Shot By Baltimore Police
- #IAintSorry: What The Fellas Are Saying About 'Lemonade'
- GOP Donors Plan To Stop Donald Trump By Supporting Condoleezza Rice For President
- Write For Us
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.