Bruno Mars handpicked supermodel Joan Smalls to play the leading lady in his “Marry Me” video, the latest single off his Doo-wop & Hooligans release. The two went back to their roots for the video, filming in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 7 Tips For Fighting The Common Cold & Flu Without Medicine
- All White Everything: Solange's Wedding Photos #BreakTheInternet
- Get Glam This Holiday Season
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- 7 Ways To Speed Up Your Hair Growth Before 2015 [VIDEO]
- Elijah Blake Goes On A Blind Date With An Instagram Fan [VIDEO]