Sweet Corn Bread Recipe From #TeamBeautiful’s Keyaira Kelly
Add this sweet twist to traditional cornbread to your holiday meal.
Keyaira Kelly/ @KeyairaKelly
Posted November 23, 2016
I write what I like. Follow my trail of stories through photos on IG @KeyairaKelly
- Preparation: 5
- Cook Time: 30 m
- Total: 35 m
- Recipe Yield: 4
- 1 Jiffy cornbread box
- 1 8 oz can of creamed style corn
- 2 tbsps of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix together 1pkg of Jiffy corn muffin mix, 1/3 cup of milk, 1 8oz can of cream style corn, and 1 egg.
- Top mix with 2 tbsps of brown sugar. Stir in.
- Spray loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix into loaf pan. Don't fill all the way to the top. Ingredients will rise.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until lightly brown.
Staff Writer, Keyaira Kelly