1. The View; Oreilly Fight, Joy Whoopi Walk Off 10-14-10
Bill O’Reilly is one of the most opinionated conservative political commentators that’s ever gotten their own show. During a discussion, he attacked all Muslims about the multi-faith center being built new Ground Zero in NYC. Joy Behar and Whoopi walked off set after losing their cool with him. This is a must-watch from start to finish.
2. Whoopi Goldberg Cussing At Ann Coulter On The View!
When Whoopi looks at Ann Coulter and says, “Tell me what you know about being Black,” we knew this would be one of the greatest moments of TV ever.
3. Whoopi Goldberg Explodes At Donald Trump About Obama’s Birth Certificate
Trump’s obsession with President Obama’s birth certificate was annoying, but no one was more annoyed than Whoopi.
4. The View: Joy, Rosie and Elizabeth Fight
Ever the opinionated host, Joy Behar decided to read a list of all the things that former President Bush did “wrong” during his presidency. Elizabeth Hasselbeck was offended and wanted to defend Bush. Furious, Behar refused to back down and Rosie chimed in in Behar’s defense. The rest is a beautiful display of opposing views.
5. Glenn Beck Called Out for lying on “The View”
Glenn Beck talked major crap about Barbara Walters and Whoopi on his show, so naturally they invited him on to set the record straight.
6. “The View”–Argues over Gay Marriage
One of the biggest debates of our time: gay marriage. Whoopi brings up a comparison to civil rights and of course Hasselbeck had to chime in.
7. Sherri Shepherd Gets Heated When Barbara Walters Says Nigger
Well, this is obvious.
8. The View: Elizabeth and Joy get heated over PRAYER!
D.L. Hughley took the moderator seat in place of Whoopi and while in a debate on prayer, Joy Behar and Sherri Shepherd passionately defended their opinions.
9. “The View” : Kate Gosselin Fights with Whoopi about Her Custody Battle With Jon
Remember Kate Gosselin from “Jon & Kate Plus 8?” She used to get so many negative criticisms about her as a reality show parent. On her appearance on “The View,” she was defensive and rude. Whoopi wasn’t here for it. Peep the eyeroll 7 minutes in.
10. Things Turn NASTY Between Barbara Walters & Wendy Williams
This argument is milder than we expected, but Wendy is obviously very passionate about her son. Don’t test her.
11. “The View” Argues over Harry Reid’s “Negro Dialect” Comments
Be careful when you talk race around Whoopi.
Solange Knowles' Son Daniel "Julez" Smith, Jr. Walks For Versace During Milan Fashion Week
How To: Give It To Him Like You Mean It
Coi Leray Does The Big Chop And We're In Love
Top Black Women Who Dated Billionaires
Solange Knowles' Son Daniel 'Julez' Smith Jr. Makes Runway Debut At Luar Fashion Show
JT And Solange Knowles Had A Girls Night Out In Milan - See Pics
7 White Male Performers We Thought Were Black Because Of Their Voices
Reesa Teesa's "Who TF Did I Marry?" Story Has TikTok In A Frenzy