The Best Moments From The 2016 Oscar After Parties That You Need To See was originally published on globalgrind.com
1. Jessica Biel, Amy Adams and Demi Lovato got a little ratchet at the 2016 Vanity Fair Oscar Party by taking their shoes off and enjoying themselves.
2. Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock kept it straight faced for this flick after the Oscars was over.
3. There are no boxes for Andy Sandberg, Justin Timberlake or Keegan-Michael Key to put anything inside of during this party.
4. Brie Larson had a great time after her Oscar win. Laugh it up!
5. Smooches. Chrissy Teigen couldn’t make a face this time as her husband John Legend plants a wet one on her.
6. Wiz Khalifa appears to be enjoying the views of the room as Charlize Theron chats at the Vanity Fair after party.
7. Sam Smith shares a moment with a worker at the Oscars After Party
8. Kerry Washington wasn’t ready as she jokes with someone off camera while taking a flick with Kate Beckinsale
9. Wiz Khalifa chats it up with Jeremy Renner at the 2016 Vanity Fair Oscars After Party
10. The original Creed, Carl Weathers chats it up with Michael Strahan and Aaron Paul.
11. Bad Boys, French Montana and Diddy kick it with Chris Rock and Toby Maguire
12. Catching up! Here’s Paula Patton and Anthony Mackie
13. Paula Patton and Anthony Mackie were having a great time together at the Vanity Fair party
14. Caitlyn Jenner and Vanity Fair’s beauty director SunHee Grinnell attend the 2016 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
15. Jason Sudeikis and his wife Olivia Wilde kick it with Aaron Paul. What you drinking Jason?
16. Caitlyn Jenner and Lady Gaga share words during the Vanity Fair Oscar Party
17. Kerry Washington poses with Serena Williams. The good guys where white.
18. Put em up! Alessandra Ambrosius is ready for anything.
19. Chris Rock talks with the night’s big winner Leonardo DiCaprio
20. Kevin Hart rocks out to the tunes at Quest Love at his official Oscar’s After Party
21. Do you see his dance moves in that tux?
22. Lala and Kelly Rowland rocked out at Kevin’s party too.
23. Mary J Blige and her husband Kenzo kept it casual at the Vanity Fair party.
More From HelloBeautiful