1. Reverse Smokey EyeSource:Lydia Hudgens
Like the little black dress, the smoky eye is timelessly sexy and chic. But too many women skip it altogether, because it seems too hard to create! But that couldn’t be farther from the truth. Here are a few tricks and tips on creating the perfect smokey eye.
2. Keep it classic.Source:Lydia Hudgens
Remix the classic smokey eye to a more daring look. Apply that same black liner on your water line, add mascara, a nude lip and go!
3. Smoldering staresSource:Lydia Hudgens
Get a smoldering stare by applying a black eyeliner at the base of your lashes. Smudge it upward towards your crease.
4. Smoke & MirrorsSource:Lydia Hudgens
Take your smoky eye to the next level by adding a classic red lip!
5. Marilyn Monroe your life!Source:Lydia Hudgens
A smoldering eye and a classic statement lip is all you need to up the glam factor.
6. All about the statementSource:Lydia Hudgens
Leave no questions about how glam you are by contouring the best parts of your face.