1. Insta-Thirst: Celebs Who Crave Attention
Thirst traps became a thing after social media took over our lives. The label is slapped on any and everyone who posts photos with the intention of gaining attention. Plain and simple. It’s pure entertainment when we spot some of our fave celebs setting thirst traps. See who made the list of “Celebs Who Love Attention On Instagram.”
2. Okay Lance Gross, we all know the real reason you posted this…
” ⬆️WHEN LOVE KILLS AUGUST 28TH⬆️ ON @tvonetv (Photo has nothing to do with the movie other than the fact I Star in the film 🤣)”
3. @badgirlriri at it again…
“#NEEDEDMEVIDEO by Harmony Korine
4. Promote girl!
“@savagexfenty drops worldwide at MIDNIGHT 12:01 am EST TONIGHT at SAVAGEX.com !!!”
5. You definitely look cozy Riri.
“ONE WEEK TIL WE’RE ALL IN #SAVAGEX !! Keepin it cozy in my #OnTheReg T-shirt bra @savagexfenty MAY.11.2018”
“Drip Drip 💧 @fashionnova”
7. Remember Deelishis From Flavor Of Love…Yeah, She Sets Up Traps All DAY!
“🤦🏻♀️ Had to bite my lip, squint my eyes and squeeze my buttocks in tight lol but I finally got that squat down pack my babies!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🤣❤️ #HappyThighday”
8. Terrall Harris know hos to work it….
“New #set #pants #top #upgradefashion”
10. Beyonce stays thirsty, but we love it.
No caption needed for Bey.