In between Rihanna being a global superstar singer, creating multiple successful shoe lines with both Puma and Manolo Blahnik, in addition to partnering with Chopard, she’s now playing the role of Madame President. The beauty was spotted with French President Macron, discussing education. She was also seen with France’s First Lady, Brigitte Macron. See all the times that Rihanna was more Presidential than Trump.
1. France’s First Lady Brigitte Macron Receives Popstar Rihanna At The Elysee PalaceSource:Getty
Main issue of the visit concerns the Clara Lionel Foundation (CLF) which she founded in 2012 to fight poverty across the globe with programs supporting healthcare and education.
2. Rihanna at the Elysee PalaceSource:Getty
She was greeted by France’s First Lady, Brigitte Macron. With double kisses, of course.
3. First Lady of France Brigitte Macron and RihannaSource:Getty
Two of the most powerful women in the world, smile for the camera.
4. France’s First Lady Brigitte Macron escorts Rihanna inside Elysee PalaceSource:Getty
There is work to be done.
5. Harvard Foundation Honors Rihanna As Humanitarian Of The YearSource:Getty
Humanitarian Of The Year 2017. Go girl!
Solange Knowles' Son Daniel "Julez" Smith, Jr. Walks For Versace During Milan Fashion Week
How To: Give It To Him Like You Mean It
Top Black Women Who Dated Billionaires
Coi Leray Does The Big Chop And We're In Love
Solange Knowles' Son Daniel 'Julez' Smith Jr. Makes Runway Debut At Luar Fashion Show
JT And Solange Knowles Had A Girls Night Out In Milan - See Pics
Reesa Teesa's "Who TF Did I Marry?" Story Has TikTok In A Frenzy
7 White Male Performers We Thought Were Black Because Of Their Voices