1. Chris RockSource:Getty
Chris Rock hosts the 2016 Academy Awards. He repeatedly let the audience know Black Lives Matter, while donning a white tux.
2. Chrissy Teigen and John LegendSource:Getty
Chrissy looks like a flower ready to Spring (with a baby!).
3. Sylvester Stallone & His WifeSource:Getty
They look timeless.
4. Pharrell WilliamsSource:Getty
5. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty
Giving us black and white with a little edge, Kerry arrives in Washington.
6. Rachel McAdams and Michael B. JordanSource:Getty
Michael BAE Jordan looks scrumptious as he presents with Rachel McAdams.
7. Mindy KalingSource:Getty
Accenting in cobalt, Mindy looks beautiful in Elizabeth Kennedy.
8. Andra DaySource:Getty
Andra Day is serving old Hollywood glam in SAFiYAA.
9. The WeekndSource:Getty
The Weeknd gave us bow-tie dapper for the red carpet.
10. Kevin Hart (R) with fiancee Eniko ParrishSource:Getty
The Oscars may be “so white” but Kevin and Eniko arrived in all black!
Common dons an all-white tux, standing out on the red carpet.
12. Priyanka ChopraSource:Getty
Priyanka Chopra looks elegant in Zuhair Murad.
13. Lady GagaSource:Getty
Lady Gaga looks ethereal in Brandon Maxwell. This look was custom made for the singer turned actress.
14. Whoopi GoldbergSource:Getty
Whoopi Goldberg wears In The Danes. Love the way she styled her locs!
15. Sofia VergaraSource:Getty
Sofia Vergara twirls in Marchesa.
16. Dorith MousSource:Getty
Model Dorith Mous stuns in a navy lace dress by Dennis Diem.
17. Robin RobertsSource:Getty
Robin Roberts dazzles in green.
18. Leonardo DiCaprioSource:Getty
Leonardo DiCaprio is dapper in Armani.
19. Brie LarsonSource:Getty
Brie Larson is best actress nominee and arrives in Gucci.
20. Charlize TheronSource:Getty
Lady in red. Lady in Dior.
21. Olivia WildeSource:Getty
Olivia Wilde gives off an air of femininity and innocence while wearing Valentino.
22. Jennifer LawrenceSource:Getty
Jennifer Lawrence looks curvy and classic in Dior.