In celebration of #NationalLipstickDay, we have must try lipsticks for you!
1. L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche MatteSource:Hello Beautiful
Matte Mandate, $8.99. A highly pigmented pink that won’t break the bank.
2. Jersey Shore CosmeticsSource:Courtesy of Jersey Shore Cosmetics
Rich Blackberry, $30.00. Did we mention that it’s vegan, toxin, and cruelty free?
3. Butter London Satin Matte LipstickSource:Courtesy of Butter London
Ignited, $22.00. The beauty of this formula is that it’s a matte, but not too matte. It’s one of those perfect formulas that won’t dry out your lips.
4. Butter London Satin Matte LipstickSource:Courtesy of Butter London
5. Manic Panic Lethal LipstickSource:Courtesy of Manic Panic
Cleo Rose, $15.50. All manic panic matte lipsticks are super long wearing.
6. Gallany Metallic LipstickSource:Courtesy of Gallany
Scarlett, $22.00. This lipstick has hyaluronic acid which is hydrating to your lips and hungarian lilac extract, which is calming. The satin formula applies very smoothly.
7. L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche MatteSource:Hello Beautiful
Matte-ly In Love, $8.99. These rich colors also have rich hydration and won’t dry out your lips!
8. Gallany Metallic LipstickSource:Courtesy of Gallany
Toddy, $22.00. This lipstick contains Edelweiss, which protect against free radicals. This toddy shade is the perfect nude for our ladies with lighter melanin.
9. Too Faced Melted Matte LipstickSource:Too Faced Cosmetics
Various colors, $21.00. Glides on like a gloss and dries to an ultra-matte. It also has a no-sting lip plumper and filler. No cracked lips, here!
10. Trust Fund BeautySource:Hello Beautiful
Is He Rich?, $22.00. This liquid lipstick in this color looks good on all shades of Black women.
11. Trust Fund BeautySource:Hello Beautiful
Man Hunt, $22.00. A lilac that compliments brown skin tones can be a little harder to find, but we did!