Whether it’s playing Angel on Pose or modeling for Louis Vuitton, Indya Moore is a force to be reckoned with. That, and January 17 is their birthday, sharing this special day with Former First Lady Michelle Obama.
Most importantly, they never lived their life with the mantra of “shut up and act” or “shut up and pose.” As an actress, model and trans person, they have always used their platform to raise awareness around the issues and violence Black trans women face and to check folks transphobia on Twitter.
(Remember when they wore those keepsake earrings remembering the murdered Black trans women last year year?)
lndya is such a light and can literally shut down any red carpet their grace. So to celebrate that innate sense of style, spunk, and tenaciousness, here are 20 times they gave us our entire life with their lewks!
Happy Birthday Indya!
1. 2019 ELLE Women In HollywoodSource:Getty
2. 71st Emmy AwardsSource:WENN
3. DKNY 30th Birthday Party CelebrationSource:WENN
4. Louis Vuitton : Front Row – Paris Fashion WeekSource:Getty
5. Daily Front Row’s 2019 Fashion Media AwardsSource:WENN
6. 2019 Harper’s BAZAAR Celebration of ‘ICONS By Carine Roitfeld’ held at The Plaza Hotel on September 6, 2019 in Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States.Source:WENN
7. Red Carpet Event For FX’s “Pose”Source:WENN
8. “The Politician” New York PremiereSource:Getty
9. FX Networks Season 2 Premiere of PoseSource:WENN
10. 78th Annual Peabody AwardsSource:WENN
11. Vanity Fair And FX’s Annual Primetime Emmy Nominations PartySource:Getty
12. Prabal Gurung – Front Row – September 2019 – New York Fashion Week: The ShowsSource:Getty
13. TOMMYNOW New York Fall 2019Source:Getty
14. PaleyFest – “Pose”Source:WENN
15. TIME 100 Gala 2019Source:WENN
16. 24th Annual Critic’s Choice Awards ArrivalsSource:WENN
17. GQ Men of the Year Party 2018Source:WENN
18. 76th Annual Golden Globe awardsSource:WENN
19. Billboard And The Hollywood Reporter Pride SummitSource:Getty
20. 2019 ESSENCE FestivalSource:Getty
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
Beyonce Sets The Internet Ablaze With Sexy See-Through Dress At The The 2023 Gold Party
Angela Bassett Reveals The Movie Offers Stopped Rolling In For 18 Months After Her First Oscar Nomination
7 White Male Performers We Thought Were Black Because Of Their Voices
The Internet Reacts To Chloe Bailey And Damson Idris' Steamy' Swarm' Sex Scene
Naomi Osaka Displays Her Perfect Baby Bump In Japan
46 Photos Of Black Celebrity Women Who Rocked The Hell Out Of Short Cuts
Angela Simmons Poses With Her Boo Yo Gotti In Stylish Givenchy Boots