Marsai Martin is growing up right before our eyes.
She was once a mere 9-year-old on the debut season of Black-ish back in 2014 and now she’s a whole 15-years-old! And like the fab mogul in making that the Little executive producer is, she celebrated in style.
Over Labor Day weekend, Marsai had an amazing bowling birthday party at Lucky Strike LA with her nearest and dearest friends. Of course, the pintsized fashion icon was there in style. Rocking a neon, Muehleder dress and later a costume change (of the diva!), Marsai rocked it!
Take a look:
1. Marsai Martin and Pal Skai JacksonSource:Getty
The ladies are exuding happiness and joy right here!
2. Blow Out The Candles!Source:Getty
3. Bridgid Coulter, Don Cheadle and Marsai MartinSource:Getty
4. It’s Jenga Time!Source:Getty
5. Rico Rodriguez and Marsai MartinSource:Getty
6. Yvonne Orji Comes Through To CelebrateSource:Getty
7. Violet Madison Nash, Christina Milian, Marsai Martin and Jeannie MaiSource:Getty
8. Marsai Martin, Lala Milan and Maya PackerSource:Getty
9. Say Cheese!Source:Getty
10. It’s My Birthday!Source:Getty
8 Essential Back-To-School Staples For Your Child's Wardrobe
How To: Give It To Him Like You Mean It
These Realty TV Favorites Are Joining The Cast Of Zeus Network's 'Baddies East'
Yo Gotti Showers Angela Simmons On Her Birthday, Angela Slays In Custom Caszé
Yung Miami Attended The Los Angeles Renaissance World Tour In A Beyoncé-Inspired Outfit
Coi Leray Does The Big Chop And We're In Love
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai After 2 Years Of Marriage
KJ Smith And Skyh Alvester Black Share Romantic Photos From Her Dreamy Malibu Wedding