When we were kids, the thought of creating our own Halloween costumes felt more like a melodramatic tragedy than the social media movement its turned into today. Now-a-days, the best costumes are the ones that come in the packages at Party City. The best costumes now come from memes, gifs, viral moments and children are in on it too! From a young Cardi B to the Martin characters we love, Scroll through this gallery of the most creative Halloween costumes we found on Instagram.
6. Janet Jackson “Control”
9. Baby Cardi B via American Music Awards
10. Serena Williams in her Catsuit via French Open 2018
11. Martin Lawerence’s Otis
12. Chris Tucker’s Ruby Rhod, Fifth Element
13. Okoye from Black Panther
15. LeBron James as an LA Laker
18. Serena Williams via 2018 US Open
19. Suicide Squad’s Haley and Joker
21. Lena Waithe at the 2018 Met Gala
22. Da Brat, Missy Elliot, Lisa “Left-Eye” Lopez, Lil Kim
24. One-Night Stand…Get it?
26. Andre 3000 from the “Hey Ya” Video
30. Bruno Mars and Cardi B