I really don’t like to spend my weekends getting rid of the clutter that I’ve accumulated over the weekdays, so I try to do a little bit each day. If you’re the kind of person who has tons of stuff that requires a few car trips to you local Salvation Army, then you may want to read this.
I recently read an article on Unclutterer on “10 more uncluttering things to do every day” and thought I’d share tips from the article along with some of the decluttering routines that just take a minute or two every day.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook For Haute House Tips!
• Never leave a room empty handed.
• When you’re done with something, put it away.
• Reset your home each evening.
• When you’re done with something, put it away, right away.
Some of apartmenttherapy tips:
• Keep an area as a designated outbox and regularly empty it. Sometimes we need to see our space without that painting, that bowl or the pillow for a while before we’re willing to let it go. The outbox is a great way to give yourself some space from your stuff without having to commit immediately to dumping it.
• Don’t go to bed with a sink full of dishes.
• Set a Timer. for 5 -15 minutes and choose one area to declutter, a drawer, a closet, the fridge. Just go for it.