If you’re looking for a unique way to dress up you thanksgiving table this holiday season, here are some ideas that will be memorable for years to come.
Centerpiece & Place Setting Tips:
• Start with a cream table linens, and add a rich plum-colored table runner made from fabric or scrapbook paper.
• Find exotic-looking dried florals for your centerpieces – such as these cool cream-colored bell cups and autumn-hued fans.
• Embellish your centerpiece vases with bands of ribbon. Try layering a contemporary-patterened ribbon over a wider band of solid ribbon.
• Drape bunches of oversize faux grapes over the edge of your centerpiece vases. If the grapes cause the vase tip over, add rocks or vase filler inside to weigh it down and keep it steady. Place smaller grape bunches along the base of the centerpiece.
• Add fun metallic elements to your table with gold charger plates, vases, and votive holders. If you can’t find metallic vases, try wrapping everyday vases in shimmery gold gift wrap or scrapbooking paper.
• For a pulled-together look, embellish napkins and wine or cocktail glass stems with more of the same patterned ribbon used in your centerpiece.
Want more ideas? Click here.
Take a look at the gallery below for some inspiration: