Objects in the mirror may be dirtier than they appear. Shine them up with this routine from realsimple.com:
1) Wipe down the towel racks, toilet-paper holder, hooks, and other fixtures. Wet a cloth with water, and squirt dish washing liquid onto it.
2) Work around wall mountings, if necessary. A wet toothbrush will do the job.
3) Dry with a clean cloth. This will prevent mineral deposits.
1) Empty the cabinet. Wipe the walls and the shelves (tops and undersides) with a cloth spritzed with all-purpose cleaner. Dry with a clean cloth.
2) Clean the door. If the door is wood, wipe it with a damp cloth and dishwashing liquid, applying pressure to any toothpaste splatters. If it is glass, spray glass cleaner onto a cloth and wipe it in a circular motion.
Want more tips, click here.