Flirting is definitely an art form, but one that can be learned with a little practice. The basic rules are pretty simple:
1) Be confident in yourself (and even if you’re not, fake it…faking confidence has been shown to lead to increased confidence).
2) Be approachable and look the person you’re speaking to directly in his/her eyes.
4) Don’t be afraid of physical contact (for example a light touch on the forearm when you’re making a point, or getting to a good part in the story can be very effective if not overdone).
5) Compliments can also be effective and flattering (but only if you mean them) when not overdone.
6) Humor has got to be one of the single most effective ways to connect with someone. This doesn’t necessarily mean telling a joke – just don’t take yourself too seriously and be willing to laugh at yourself or tell a funny story if it’s related to the conversation.
7) When flirting, you definitely need to be able to read a situation and understand the boundaries to make sure you don’t go too far. A little harmless flirting is one thing. Full on sexual innuendo is too much.
Take a look at the hottest pics on the net!