Here are a few tips to add to your beauty regimen that could save you some major cash:
– When applying lipstick only coat the bottom and then press lips together for a natural and cost effective way to add color to your lips.
– To save money exfoliating make a mixture of brown sugar and honey, which is cheaper than store bought exfoliates and can clean out the cupboard of some of those unused items.
– When your french manicure chips going back for a touch up can be a costly affair, but using white out to do the job saves you some major cash and still looks great!
– Lipstick shades that you might be tired of don’t have to go to waste, combine a few shades and melt them in the microwave for a new color, put it in a container and it can be applied like lip balm and you have brand new shades!
– Scented lotions can be quite expensive, but a way to save yourself some cash and guarantee a scent you like is to create your own. Take an unscented lotion and add a few drops of your favorite scent. The smell lasts and will also save you some money!
– Eye makeup remover can run very expensive, however we have learned that Johnson’s No More Tears formula baby shampoo works just as well and is a lot cheaper.
– Buying a moisturizer and foundation separately doubles the cost, but the moisturizing mousse foundation applies well and saves the cost of buying each item separately.
Looking for other ways to save money and still look great?