We watched the 10-minute clip and here’s everything you need to cop from Fenty Beauty this holiday:
- Pro Filter Foundation– ($34) According to New York, who looked flawless in her Fenty Beauty foundation, “we’re about to bring in the new year and we’re not accepting no greasy, no ashy, nor no ugly b*tches.” Since we’ve actually tried this product, we co-sign New York’s description of the affordable and effective foundation.
- Fenty Beauty Palette in Kilawatt Foil– ($54) This collection of pigmented colors come in a fabulous package. It’s quite perfect for the melanin queen in your life.
- Stunna Lip Paint ($24)- Rihanna’s long-lasting lip paint has new friends in different colors and an essential nude fit for every girl’s collection.
- Gloss Bomb- ($18) The glass bomb gloss will leave your lips looking like you kissed sparkles and your man dying to kiss you.
- Diamond Bomb Buki Duo– ($72) Decorate your decolletage and channel your inner Rihanna with this sexy and regal body powder.
Watch Tiffany explain it all, below:
Who Is Kayla Nicole? Travis Kelce's Beautiful Black Ex-Girlfriend
These Realty TV Favorites Are Joining The Cast Of Zeus Network's 'Baddies East'
How To: Give It To Him Like You Mean It
Kelly Rowland Breaks The Internet In A Sheer Brown Dress
Coi Leray Does The Big Chop And We're In Love
Ciara Shows Off Her Baby Bump During A Date Night With Hubby Russell Wilson
Bambi Celebrates Her Divorce From Lil Scrappy In A Sexy Little Black Dress
Angela Simmons Flexes In A Dior Bikini Surrounded By A Gorgeous Floral Arrangement Courtesy Of Yo Gotti