Want to start a hair line? Trying to figure out how to turn your homemade lotions into an actual business? Are you a makeup artist that has a product you want to market? Still making products out of your home and trying to get them onto a shelf? Are you based in Atlanta? If you answered yes to all or even one of these questions, don’t stop reading.
Legacy Of Beauty is an organization that brings women of color together for networking and empowering experiences in the beauty and fashion space. It was created by fempreneurs Mychael Michelle (a well-known celebrity hairstylist and entrepreneur), Beautypreneur and Women’s Advocate Larissa Von, and entertainment publicist and author, Christal Jordan. Hello Beautiful is the official media sponsor of this inaugural brunch that will encourage Black women to not only dream big, but also how to lead and embrace the life they desire.
The inaugural brunch will be held in Atlanta, Georgia and you will have an opportunity to meet, interact, and learn how successful beautypreneurs like Coco White, Department Head of Hair for Tyler Perry Studios and Jessica DuPart founder of Kaleidoscope Hair Products. Whether you want to learn how to own your salon or establishment, grow or market your product, or have a specific business question you need to be answered, you need to be at the brunch on March 25th, 2018 at 2PM.
Here’s everyone who will be on the panel:
- Jesseca DuPart, Founder of Kaleidoscope Hair Products
- Beatrice Espada, Founder of The Honey Pot
- Dr. Lissa, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon ‘The Body Snatcher’
- Carol ‘Coco’ White, Department Head for Hair of Tyler Perry Studios
- Alexandria Davis, Co-Owner of Rejuv Spa
- Ms. Shyneka, 107.9, Radio Host
The panel will be moderated by our Style & Beauty Editor, Danielle James!
In addition to a panel and networking opportunities, the brunch will also be honoring the following women:
- Khady Thiam, Konvict Muzik Operations Manager
- Beatrice Espada, Owner of The Honey Pot
- Tekoa Hash, Owner of The Teknique Agency
- Veronica Vega, Latina Hip Hop Artist, LHH MIAMI – RIDE ATL – MIAMI
- Tiphanie Watson, City of Atlanta, Entertainment
Beauties, this is for YOU. Come out and learn how to start and grow your business, make influential connections in Atlanta, and have an experience. Invest in you!
Buy your tickets, here. Use the code ‘HelloBeautiful’ for 20% off! We’ll see you at brunch.