Actress and comedian Tracee Ellis Ross has captivated audiences since her first starring role in the black girl magic filled sitcom, ‘Girlfriends.’ From best friend to the super smart quirky mama on ‘Black-ish,‘ Tracee remains a celebrity figure that is approachable and relatable.
Here are five times we felt like we knew the star because of her friendly and comedic social media presence:
1. Her rap alter ego, T-Murda–who doesn’t have a secret rap alias?
2. She wraps her hair, just like us. And isn’t afraid to do it on the red carpet!
3. She unashamedly worked hard at the gym pre-holiday just so she could indulge during Christmas. So relatable.
4. She supports her co-stars and besties. Here’s her celebrating her 4 million followers win with actress Jennifer Lewis.
5. Even though she’s a glam icon, she has a sense of humor that’s unmatched.
WE LOVE YOU GIRL! When are we having brunch?
Who Is Kayla Nicole? Travis Kelce's Beautiful Black Ex-Girlfriend
These Realty TV Favorites Are Joining The Cast Of Zeus Network's 'Baddies East'
How To: Give It To Him Like You Mean It
Yo Gotti Showers Angela Simmons On Her Birthday, Angela Slays In Custom Caszé
Coi Leray Does The Big Chop And We're In Love
Bambi Celebrates Her Divorce From Lil Scrappy In A Sexy Little Black Dress
Angela Simmons Flexes In A Dior Bikini Surrounded By A Gorgeous Floral Arrangement Courtesy Of Yo Gotti
Teyana Taylor Announces Separation From Iman Shumpert After 7 Years Of Marriage: ‘We Are Still The Best Of Friends’