VH1 couldn’t really have a traditional Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta reunion because most of the staff can’t stand each other, so it was done as an Exposed and Unfiltered special. Basically, the network showed unaired clips and interviewed the cast in segments. D. Smith, Waka Flocka, and Deb Antney decided not to participate, and good for them because the ish was redundant and boring.
Here are eight takeaways from part one of tonight’s special:
1. Once again the entire cast seems to think Joseline is a terrible person that’s on coke. Wow. We can neither confirm nor deny these claims, but Joseline has definitely been trippin’ the past couple of seasons with all the lying, trouble-making, and delusions of grandeur (she seems to believe she is an A-lister when she’s still somewhere down around D, maybe E). As mad as everyone else is at her, she’s still talking smack about any and everyone and at this point. Only Dawn is in her corner. We’ll see how long this lasts, because you know it won’t be for long.
2. KK will absolutely beat the breaks off Joseline. The two of them faced off in an interview segment. Basically, KK wanted to know why Joseline was going around telling people she slept with Stevie J. KK and Stevie deny it, because they’re more like family, but Joseline kept being as petty as possible during the interview. She kept bringing up KK’s criminal record and calling her old. KK eventually popped off, but the only reason no hands were thrown was because security was on it.
3. K. Michelle still wants everyone to think she’s classy and evolved. She came back to the show for a quick interview. She said her purpose in being there was to stunt on all the people who doubted her. Way to be above it all and “not care.”
K Michelle the LAST person to call somebody trash and say they childish #LHHATL
— JB (@Misjudged_IVY08) August 2, 2016
4. Stevie and Joseline can’t get on the same page about whether they were legally married or not. Stevie explained his side of the story again, saying Joseline went along with the rumor that came out about their alleged nuptials and he wanted to make her happy. How much you want to bet they planted the rumor in the first place? Anyway, Joseline’s side of the story is they are legally married and she’s sticking to it. It should be noted that production did ask them for a marriage license and they never produced one.
Aren’t marriage records public, though? You mean no one has seen one from them?
5. Joseline, Tommie, and Stevie didn’t have a threesome, but Joseline and Tommie had sex at a later date. Host Nina Parker revealed producers wanted Tommie and Joseline to chat with each other, but Joseline took out an order of protection against Tommie without her knowledge because Tommie allegedly tried to run her over.
Tommie actually confirmed that this happened. But the thing is, Joseline only recently filed the order of protection when the incident happened months ago.
6. Joseline’s petty knows no boundaries. Nina tried to follow-up with Joseline about her motives for filing the restraining order against Tommie so late, and she got all hostile and tried to play Nina. Joseline tried to reduce Nina’s presence to nothing by calling her messy and by insinuating she’s “just a blogger.” Yes, this messy chick who used to be a stripper and used Stevie J for a come-up and still barely has any music out had the nerve. But Nina, who is educated and actually has a degree in journalism, kept it impressively professional and classy.
“I have a degree in journalism” blooooopity blooop😭
— Pen Gordon (@DapaDon) August 2, 2016
Word to San Francisco State University Broadcasting department! ☺️
— Nina Parker (@MzGossipGirl) August 2, 2016
They were able to move past it, but still. Joseline will try it with the wrong one one day.
LISTEN. RT @GangStarrGirl: Bless Nina Parker’s heart for keeping her cool with that trash. #LHHATL
— Tiff B., Esq. (@BlackElleWoods) August 2, 2016
Joseline finally had a moment where she discussed the break down of her relationship with Stevie. She’s actually human. Fast forward to the moment it’s revealed that Joseline is pregnant. Joseline claims Stevie is the father. She said they had sex one time in L.A., but they hadn’t touched each other any other time.
7. Momma Dee always got jokes.
I just have one question for all these wigs and silicone… WHERE IS YOUR MUSIC? Love and Hip Hop more like Wigs and Butt Shots #LHHATL
— Momma Dee (@ThaRealMommaDee) August 2, 2016
8. Joseline is pregnant by Stevie J. She announced this pregnancy weeks ago. This one is actually real (unlike that phantom one, but I digress), because she has been posting baby bump and sonogram shots on Instagram, but details of who the father is has been sketchy. It’s still sketchy because we don’t get Stevie’s reaction until next week, and he may want a DNA test. Joseline claims they had sex one time during all that turmoil in L.A. Captain Messy Boots is all up and through this situation. Maybe Stevie J should get a vasectomy since he doesn’t seem to like condoms, but an actual vasectomy, not a Peter Gunz vasectomy.
Next week we’ll watch part two of this Unfiltered and Exposed special. The set up is the same so there will be more messiness to come. Stay tuned.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
‘LHHATLS5’ Recap: Joseline Pops Off On Mimi, Scrappy Proposes To The Bamb, And More
‘LHHATLS5’ Recap: Lyfe Played Karlie With A Fake Ring And A Baby On The Side
12 Stylish Mother-Daughter Duos
Go Behind The Scenes Of Taraji P. Henson's HelloBeautiful Cover Shoot
8 Black TV Moms We Love
Taraji P. Henson Is Ready For Her Next Act
Mother's Day Gift Guide: 10 Gifts That Will Last Mom All Year
DC Young Fly's Longtime Partner And Mother Of His Children Ms Jacky Oh Dead After Mommy Makeover Surgery
How To: Give It To Him Like You Mean It
Yandy Smith Shows Her Natural Hair On The 'Gram While Serving Body In A Jumpsuit