It’s always nice to see exes who share children get along. And Nick Cannon
is showing love for his ex-wife Mariah Carey
in his own charming way.
In addition to spending what looked like a drama-free Christmas together as a family, he recently congratulated his ex-wife on her fresh engagement.
As previously reported by Hello Beautiful, Carey and her billionaire Australian boyfriend, James Packer are engaged. The 48-year-old businessman popped the question in New York on Thursday with a $7.5 million Wilfredo Rosado 35-carat ring. And sources claim the couple couldn’t be happier.
Canon, who shares twins with the multiple Grammy award-winning singer, has been mum about the engagement until Friday.
On Instagram he posted a photo of him in a hospital bed, with Kevin Hart hovering over him from BET’s Real Husbands of Hollywood. The caption reads, “It’s just a ring Nick…..” Canon wrote underneath the photo, “Ha! This made me laugh out loud for real!!! HILARIOUS! #AllLove Congrats to @MariahCarey and James! May God Bless Your Future Union… #GreatPeople #GreatCouple.”
Looks like Nick is taking the high road with this whirlwind romance.
While there’s no exact wedding date confirmed, Mariah will start the third leg of her Las Vegas residency at Caesars Palace, before embarking on a world tour. Her fiancé plans to join her and continue with his philanthropy work.
This will be the third marriage for Carey and Packer who bring five children to the union.
And while Nick appears to be single, he has been romantically linked to a couple of women including Amber Rose, Jessica White and Winnie Harlow. Currently he’s the host of MTV2’s Wild ‘N Out.
Get It, Mimi: Mariah Carey Engaged To Billionaire James Packer
Mariah Carey Hospitalized For Severe Condition; Will She Make It Home In Time For Christmas?
Did Mariah Carey Meet Her New Boo While She Was Still With Nick Cannon?
Also On HelloBeautiful:
Top 50 Natural Hair Products For Black Hair
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Shea Moisture Strengthen, Grow + Restore Conditioner
1 of 25
2. Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl + Style Milk
2 of 25
3. Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Sulfate-Free Shampoo
3 of 25
4. Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Shine Pomade
4 of 25
5. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Leave-In Moisturizer
5 of 25
6. As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner
6 of 25
7. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
Source:courtesy of Organix
7 of 25
8. Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner
8 of 25
9. Cantu Shea Butter Twist And Lock Gel
9 of 25
10. Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Shampoo
Source:courtesy of Beautiful Textures
10 of 25
11. Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter
Source:courtesy of Moisture Butter
11 of 25
12. Ojon Damage Reverse Shampoo
Source:courtesy of Ojon
12 of 25
13. Ojon Damage Reverse Conditioner
Source:courtesy of Ojon
13 of 25
14. OBIA Curl Hydration Spray
14 of 25
15. Ouidad Heat and Humidity Gel
Source:courtesy of Ouidad
15 of 25
16. Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing Gel
16 of 25
17. Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper
Source:Curly Hair Solutions
17 of 25
18. Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite
18 of 25
19. Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo
19 of 25
20. Moroccanoil Hydrating Conditioner
20 of 25
21. Moroccanoil Hair Treatment
21 of 25
22. Yarok Hair
22 of 25
23. WEN Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
23 of 25
24. Jane Carter Solution All Natural Nourish and Shine for Dry Hair and Dry Skin
Source:Jane Carter Solution
24 of 25
25. Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Co-Wash Conditioner
25 of 25