We’re not sure why Steve Harvey isn’t on the cover of Forbes or on the top of their “most wealthiest” list because he seems to always be making mogul moves. The actor, author, comedian and host just expanded his empire (no Cookie) with two new major TV deals!
According to Shadow & Act, Steve’s production company, East 112th Street Productions is partnering with Endemol Shine North America to develop original unscripted, scripted and digital programming.
Endemol Shine North is the company behind all of your favorite reality shows from The Biggest Loser (NBC), MasterChef (FOX), The Real Housewives of Atlanta (Bravo), T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle (VH1), “Wipeout” (ABC) and of course the Emmy award winning series, The Steve Harvey Show which is now in its third season.
If you haven’t gotten enough of Steve on your television between his Emmy Award winning daytime talk show and hosting Family Feud, he’ll soon add another series to his roster. He and fellow comedienne, Ellen DeGeneres will executive produce the NBC series, Little Big Shots which will be hosted by….(drum roll please) Steve Harvey! The new show highlighting child protégés is set to premiere in 2016.
10 Of The Funniest Moments From 'The Steve Harvey Show'
1. 10 Of The Funniest Moments From 'The Steve Harvey Show'1 of 9
2. Ask Steve Anonymous: Sneak Away For Nookie2 of 9
3. Surprise! Ice Cube & Kevin Hart in Disguise3 of 9
4. Steve Harvey Tries the Dlow Shuffle4 of 9
5. Tyra Raps About Her Secret Date with Drake5 of 9
6. Ask Steve: Can You Twerk?6 of 9
7. What's Wrong With You??7 of 9
8. Worst Pickup Lines8 of 9