The Emmy Awards are tonight and we’ve very excited because some of our favorites – Taraji P. Henson and Viola Davis – among others could be walking away with an award.
While we’re keeping our fingers crossed, it’s also a great time to look back on some of the best Emmy moments we’ve had:
1. When Alfre Woodard won for Miss Evers’ Boys (And Jada did not hold back on who she was rooting for!)
2. When Uzo Aduba won for ‘Crazy Eyes’ in Orange Is The New Black and it gave us life!
3. When Whitney introduced Brandy and she gave the performance to remember for Cinderella
4. When Jackée Harry made history as the first (and so far only) Black woman to win as Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for 227
5. The time when Jon Stewart stuck it to censorship, and called out the response to Katrina, and everybody was here for it!
These Realty TV Favorites Are Joining The Cast Of Zeus Network's 'Baddies East'
How To: Give It To Him Like You Mean It
Coi Leray Does The Big Chop And We're In Love
Steve Harvey Pays Emotional Tribute To Wife Marjorie At TheGrio Awards: 'I Appreciate You Riding With Me'
Get To Know Mehgan James And The Entire Cast Of VH1's 'Basketball Wives Orlando'
Tia Mowry Dishes On Affordable Holiday Hosting Ideas, Holiday Favs, And More
Tia Mowry Shares Sweet Thanksgiving Photos With Children And Ex Cory Hardrict
Shantel Jackson Opens Up About Why She And Nelly Split After Seven Years Of Dating