FKA Twigs stole the show on the VMAs red carpet in a Versace sheer black gown, a soft red lip and a sultry, textured bob. TONI&GUY Celebrity Stylist Christian Wood worked his magic to create her curly, chin-length ‘do to compliment the smoldering sexiness of her dress.
“As soon as I saw the beautiful Versace Couture gown, I thought full, curly hair with an undone texture would be perfect,” said Christian Wood.
Here’s how you can get the look:
1. Applying TONI&GUY Classic Shine Gloss Serum to wet hair and diffuse dry to enhance the natural curl.
2. Next, use a small curling iron on the entire head and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
3. Then, start at the nape of the neck and use a tail comb to brush out the curl and back comb at the root to create volume and texture.
4. Next, spray the entire head with TONI&GUY Casual Matt Texture Dry Shampoo and twist small sections of hair. Using a comb, gently back comb to create a matte rough texture at the root.
5. Finish by tipping the head upside down and spraying with TONI&GUY Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray.