The Billboard Awards ceremony is just a few hours away now. As always there are things that we will be looking out for, and looking forward to. From what the stars will be wearing tonight, to who will win in the big categories. But here are 5 major things to look forward to in tonight’s Billboard Awards:
1. Chrissy Teigen and Ludacris will be tonight’s hosts! We can’t wait to see how the pair will collaborate tonight and whether they’ll give us laughs or tears or both.
2. After a 17-year hiatus from this particular stage, Mariah Carey will be retuning to perform. At least we hope. The singer had to cancel her recent Las Vegas concert due to bronchitis.
3. Taylor Swift fans will be happy to know that the big reveal for the singer’s highly anticipated music video, “Bad Blood” will finally be happening. Let’s hope it lives up to all the hype.
4. Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth will be performing, “See You Again” which will most likely cause a few tears to be shed at the event.
5. And Kanye might always do something crazy. A few reports are already coming out that he might rush the stage. Hopefully Beyoncé wins something so that Mr. West can rest easy. (Sorry, I couldn’t resist.)
What else are you looking forward to in tonight’s awards?