It’s been less than two weeks since Pantone announced the
color of the year, and already ‘s wowing us in the hue. The superstar hit the red carpet at the Billboard Women In Music Luncheon wearing a Beyonce Haute Hippie dress and Gucci platforms. She finished her look with dangling earrings, bangle bracelets and soft pink lipstick.
MUST READ: 20 Ways To Wear Pantone’s Color Of The Year: Marsala
Not only is Bey on trend with that gorgeous burgundy hue, her dress silhouette is flattering, sexy and timeless. You can easily recreate Mrs. Carter’s elegant look for every holiday party on your calendar this season. Need more convincing? Check out 3 looks we found online.
Look #1: Date Night // Glamorous dress / Jason Wu pumps
Glamorous dress with a Diane von Furstenberg coat and a Jimmy Choo clutch. Complete your look with Jason Wu pumps, Tom Ford sunglasses, a Sealoe phone case, Ciate nail polish and NYX lipstick.
Look #2: Holiday Party // John Lewis dress / Charlotte Olympia pumps
John Lewis dress with an Unreal Fur faux fur coat. Bring the look together with Charlotte Olympia pumps, an Olympia Le-Tan clutch, Baublebar earrings, Motives eyeshadow and Ciate nail polish.
Look #3: Broadway Play // H&M dress / Topshop pumps
H&M dress with a Max Mara coat. Finish your look with Topshop pumps, a ZabbaDesigns clutch, an Alex & Ani bangle, Anna-Karin Karlsson sunglasses, a Kate Spade phone case and Maybelline nail polish.
-Jessica C. Andrews of
. Follow me Glamazonsblog.com @Ms_Andrews
FAB FINDS: 100+ Holiday Dresses For Every Occasion
ENTER TO WIN: 1 Of 3 Holiday Gift Set From DooBop.com & HelloBeautiful
20 Style Tips We Learned From Beyonce
20 photos Launch gallery
1. When you mix prints, stay in the same color family.
1 of 20
2. Mix high and low.
2 of 20
3. Accentuate your curves with a belt.
3 of 20
4. Let prints speak for themselves.
4 of 20
5. Root your mixed print look in one color.
5 of 20
6. Pay attention to proportions.
6 of 20
7. Dress up a casual outfit with pumps.
7 of 20
8. Find a silhouette that works and stick with it.
8 of 20
9. Invent new ways to accessorize.
9 of 20
10. Don't underestimate the power of black tights and boots.
10 of 20
11. Add a pop of color.
11 of 20
12. Contrast is key.
12 of 20
13. Look for pieces no one else has.
13 of 20
14. Colorblock for a fun, effortless look.
14 of 20
15. Nothing upgrades your look like red lipstick.
15 of 20
16. Glam up your sportswear.
16 of 20
17. Make a statement with your accessories.
17 of 20
18. Try denim-on-denim.
18 of 20
19. Matching isn't always a bad thing.
19 of 20
20. Less is always more.
20 of 20