With the holidays getting closer, being “kind” to our bodies is more important than ever. As you snack in between all those parties, dinners and shopping trips, let these treats inspired by KIND Snacks new Clusters keep you full longer and your sweet tooth satisfied.
KIND Fruit & Nut Apple-nini (as in Panini)
If you love apples and peanut butter as much as I do beauties ,then you’re going to love this protein powered version.
1 medium apple of any kind, sliced horizontally
Nut Butter, ½ TBSP per slice of apple
1) Slice apple into 1/2 inch horizontal slices
2) Spread nut butter onto one side of the apple slice
3) Sprinkle KIND Fruit & Nut Clusters on top of nut butter
4) Take a big bite and dance like you have ants in your pants
KIND Raspberry & Chia Perfect Parfait
Breakfast, dessert or snack time – the choice is yours beauties. P.S. Some days I partake in this perfect parfait all three times listed.
2 oz fresh berries, any kind
6 oz Greek plain yogurt
1) Place 3 oz of Greek yogurt in the bottom of an 8 oz jar
2) Add your fresh berries
3) Top with remaining yogurt and sprinkle KIND Raspberry & Chia Low Fat Clusters on top
4) Shovel into your mouth with a spoon and lick the jar at the end if needed
KIND Banana Nut on A Stick
Monkey around with this yummy treat on a stick, and share with a friend – your pick.
1 medium banana
Greek plain yogurt
1) Cut a peeled banana into 2 halves
2) Place a skewer into each of the sections
3) Dip each banana into yogurt
4) Sprinkle KIND Banana Nut Low Fat Clusters onto the banana-yogurt sticks
5) Place into freezer for 15 min
6) Enjoy while making monkey sounds (optional)
Robbie Ann Darby (RAD Experience) is a professional FitGirl, Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer in NYC. Follow her sweaty life on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for more fun health and fitness tips!