The songstress-turned-reality TV star talks to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about her relationship with the soul singer and much more. Listen to this exclusive interview in the audio player to hear how she makes co-parenting work with him.
In addition, Kameelah discusses why the group 702 broke up, and the challenges having a successful girl group. Plus, hear how she’s getting along with the ladies on “R&B Divas Atlanta”!
Photos: ‘R&B Divas: ATL’ season 2 premiere parties
1. Angie StoneSource: 1 of 9
2. Mariah HuqSource: 2 of 9
3. Meelah, Syleena Johnson, LaTavia RobersonSource: 3 of 9
4. Traci Steele and DJ Babey DrewSource: 4 of 9
5. Nicci GilbertSource: 5 of 9
6. Nicci Gilbert and Egypt SherrodSource: 6 of 9
7. Nicci Gilbert and KeKe WyattSource: 7 of 9
8. Stacii Jae Johnson, Nicci Gilbert, Chanita FosterSource: 8 of 9
9. R&B Divas premiere partySource: 9 of 9
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!
How R&B Diva Meelah Makes Co-Parenting Work With Musiq Soulchild was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com