Kim Kardashian showed her support for Congressional candidate Marianne Williamson during a press event held on April 8th, 2014. The Vogue cover superstar (using that term loosely) sported a chic all black look with her favorite Tom Ford sandals and a $1,450 Bottega Veneta clutch.
I’m super proud of Kimmy (because we are friends in my head) and this semi-conservative yet wildly fashionable suit. It’s the perfect take on how women can wear a masculine garment and not look… well like a man. The crisp contrast of fabric on the lapel and the drapery effect on the pants gives this suit the feminine touch it needs. Kim tops the look off with a natural fresh and sleek hair. I am here for Kim and her closet!
What are you beauties thinking?
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
MAKEUP 101: The Top 12 Foundations For Flawless Dark Skin
1. The Top 12 Foundations For Flawless Dark Skin1 of 13
2. Ashunta Sheriff Perfect Face Dual Foundation & Brush2 of 13
3. Armani Luminous Silk Foundation3 of 13
4. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Oil Free4 of 13
5. BOBBI BROWN Skin Foundation Stick5 of 13
6. IMAN Second To None Luminous Foundation6 of 13
7. Lancôme Teint Visionniare Foundation7 of 13
8. COVER FX CC Cream Time Release Tinted Treatment8 of 13
9. BECCA Ever Matte Shine Proof Foundation9 of 13
10. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation10 of 13
11. Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation11 of 13
12. Urban Decay NAKED Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup12 of 13
13. Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Invisible Cover Foundation13 of 13