Joy Adaeze is a Nigerian-American style blogger, fashion writer, and stylist who started her personal style blog, JoyLovesFashion.com in 2009. Since then, she has been listed as one of the top style bloggers by Essence in 2011 and 2012 and one of the top African fashion professions to follow on Instagram in 2013 by AfricaStyleDaily.com. Joy has also been featured in The New York Times, ELLE, Italian Vogue, French Vogue, Daily Front Row, and more.
Check out her eclectic style and styling adventures on JoyLovesFashion.com and follow her on Instagram: @joy_adaeze and Twitter @joyadaeze!
After Jay Z’s sold out show in Atlanta, Beyoncé stepped out to celebrate at Club Reign with her husband in a Givenchy statement sweatshirt, maroon leather pants and cranberry colored over-the-knee Christian Dior alligator boots. The superstar rocked a sultry wine lip and a bronze glow with her blond tresses in a loose ponytail.
12. April: Kicks Off The Epic "The Mrs. Carter World Tour"
12 of 30
13. April: Pepsi Max Unveils Global Beyonce Campaign
13 of 30
14. April: H&M Launches Swimsuit Campaign
14 of 30
15. May: Anniversary Trip to Cuba
15 of 30
16. May: One Glass of Wine Shuts Down All Rumors
16 of 30
17. May: Met Gala
17 of 30
18. May: Beyonce Cover British Vogue
18 of 30
19. June: Headlines 'Chime For Change'
19 of 30
20. August: Shatters Instagram With Short 'Do
20 of 30
21. August: Pixie Cut Turns Into A Blunt Bob At V Festival
21 of 30
22. August: Budweiser Made In America Festival Benefiting The United Way
22 of 30
23. September: Watch The Throne! Jay & Bey Top Forbes' Richest Couple List
23 of 30
24. October: The Photobomb That Really Wasn't
24 of 30
25. November: The Quiet Before The Storm
25 of 30
26. December: Bey Ousts Kim As Bings' Most Searched Celeb
26 of 30
27. December: Beyoncé
27 of 30
28. December: Bey Shops It Up At Walmart, Clearly Ignores Target
28 of 30
29. December: Bey Attends Her Visual Album Screening
29 of 30
Continue reading GET THE LOOK: Beyoncé’s Printed Sweatshirt And Thigh High Boots
BOW DOWN: 2013 Was The Year Of Beyonce
Did you know HelloBeautiful is on Instagram? Follow us!
Follow HelloBeautiful On Twitter!
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
[ione_facebook_like_box url_segment=hellobeautifulofficial height="260"]