In today’s digital world there are numerous online educational resources for children. Sometimes it’s hard choosing which ones are really what they say they are. Well, we did our research and found the top picks for online education resources. Here’s five sites that we think are actually quite beneficial but of course there are many other resources out there.
1. ABC Mouse.com – This is an online resource that has a full online curriculum for preschool through kindergarten.
2. Sesame Street.com – What child doesn’t like sesame street? This online resource has games, videos, music, art etc. Sesame Street will always be a trusted learning resource for kids.
3. Pbskids.org – PBS is one of my favorites. This online resource has games & videos that teach numbers, letters, spelling, etc. It even has great resources for parents and teachers.
4. NeoK12 – This website offers educational videos and lessons, including games and quizzes, specifically geared to Kindergarten through 12th grade students.
5. Khan Academy – Khan Academy seeks to “help you learn what you want, when you want, at your own pace” via video tutorials and lessons.
What’s your child’s favorite online resource? Please share in the comment section below.