One of my favorite activities is shopping for clothes. If it were an Olympic sport, I’d be the Usain Bolt of shopping. And don’t let me stumble upon a sale. Because then I’m going for the gold! Now that I’m a mom I can say, without any hesitation, that there’s nothing cuter than children’s clothes. Tiny cardigans and mini moccasins delight every parent’s heart, but children grow in a blink, and those petite pieces you loved so much are soon regulated to the donation pile.
So what’s a parent to do? Of course you can’t resist the stylishly cute offerings, but you don’t want to go bankrupt for booties either. Do what I do, hunt for bargains online. With so many sites offering huge discounts on cute kiddie items, your baby’s bum will be covered in chic.
Here’s a list of 15 of my favorite online retailers for your cute little kiddies:
15 Of The Best Shopping Sites For Moms
1. GAP KidsSource:GAP KIds 1 of 15
2. ZaraSource:Zara 2 of 15
3. Old NavySource:Old Navy 3 of 15
4. ZulilySource:Zulily 4 of 15
5. Freshly PickedSource:Freshly Picked 5 of 15
6. CartersSource:Carters 6 of 15
7. Macy’s KidsSource:Macy’s Kids 7 of 15
8. The Children’s PlaceSource:The Children’s Place 8 of 15
9. Hatch For KidsSource:Hatch For Kids 9 of 15
10. BloomingdalesSource:Bloomingdales 10 of 15
11. Gilt GroupeSource:Gilt Greoup 11 of 15
12. J CrewSource:J Crew 12 of 15
13. Stride RiteSource:Stride Rite 13 of 15
14. Crazy 8Source:Crazy 8 14 of 15
15. H&MSource:H&M 15 of 15
Tell me about the online bargains you’ve taken advantage of and share with me some of your favorite places to shop for your little one in the comments below!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Caprece Cotton-Sturdivant is a writer and new mommie who loves to share comedic tales of what she’s learned so far about being a mom. She resides in New York City with her husband and daughter who are her inspirations. Follow her blog here.