Do you believe that the more expensive an item, the better it is? I do to an extent, depending on the product in question. And in the case of the KissUSA Tornado 360 1875 W Ionic Blow Dryer ($24.96 walmart.com), I got a lot for the money.
I’m on the receiving end of all sorts of beauty tools to play and test and immediately, upon arrival, I was interested in what this budget beauty tool could do, especially because I don’t usually think hair dryers when I think KissUSA, a fact that’s starting to change quickly.
But first, the selling points that made all the difference in my experience using it…
- There’s No Spot Heat Damage because of the rotating air booster.
- It dries an area 4x’s as large than conventional hair dryers because it penetrates deeper into the roots.
- There’s no more shaking the hair dryer since the rotating air booster does all the work.
- It’s lightweight so it doesn’t hurt your arms.
- You can replace the rotating air booster with the air concentrator…I love that flexibility.
And now, the reason(s) to not invest on penny in this product. I can’t find one unless you regularly air dry your hair. Ladies, if you’re on the market for a new hair dryer, you should strongly consider the Tornado 360 – you won’t be disappointed.
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends