They seem like they would be two of a kind but Momma Dee and Wendy Williams are not seeing eye to eye.
According to reports, the “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” star was not too happy to hear the media maven dish her opinion on the VH1 reality show.
“This is got to be the most ratchet [of] all reality shows on TV. It is disgusting but I can not stop watching,” the talk show host said on the “Wendy Williams Show.” “The show makes me embarrassed to be black.”
In response, Lil Scrappy’s mother called Wendy fake and said she forgot where she came from.
“Get the Hell off. You don’t know us b***h. If you had us on the show you could get to know us. You can fake and taint what you want — if you took time to have the cast on your show you’d know,” she said during n interview with RumorFix. “A cracker paid you to do your own show and you’re going to belittle us … Wendy you forgot where you came from!”
Read more of Wendy’s comments that sparked the feud below. Then, tell us whose side you are one.
“First of all Rasheeda, you and Kirk are ratchet for drumming up this story line, right here. Okay? Cuz you know what you’re doing, cuz Stevie and my puerto Rican princess, Joseline, were the popular couple. And you and your husband, or whatever you wanna call that animal, you all did this as a plot to get popular on that show. It’s a shame what ppl will do to stay on this reality tv. This is worse than the Kardashians. This is got to be thee most ratchet [of] all reality shows on tv. It is disgusting but I can not stop watching,” Wendy said during a recent taping of her show.
“Let me just say this. None of you’ll call, I don’t want you to come on the show. It’s just that I do watch, but you’re not suitable guest(s) for the show, except for you my puerto rican princess Joseline, but I can’t really understand what she says so we’ll do the closed captioning.”
Click through the slides to find seven of the most embarrassing reality TV moms — including Momma Dee! — and their most cringe-worthy moments.
Also On HelloBeautiful:
Top 50 Natural Hair Products For Black Hair25 photos Launch gallery
1. Shea Moisture Strengthen, Grow + Restore ConditionerSource:Walmart 1 of 25
2. Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl + Style MilkSource:Walmart 2 of 25
3. Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Sulfate-Free ShampooSource:Walmart 3 of 25
4. Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Shine PomadeSource:Walmart 4 of 25
5. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Leave-In MoisturizerSource:Walmart 5 of 25
6. As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing ConditionerSource:Walmart 6 of 25
7. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil ShampooSource:courtesy of Organix 7 of 25
8. Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In ConditionerSource:Cantu 8 of 25
9. Cantu Shea Butter Twist And Lock GelSource:Cantu 9 of 25
10. Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming ShampooSource:courtesy of Beautiful Textures 10 of 25
11. Beautiful Textures Moisture ButterSource:courtesy of Moisture Butter 11 of 25
12. Ojon Damage Reverse ShampooSource:courtesy of Ojon 12 of 25
13. Ojon Damage Reverse ConditionerSource:courtesy of Ojon 13 of 25
14. OBIA Curl Hydration SpraySource:OBIA 14 of 25
15. Ouidad Heat and Humidity GelSource:courtesy of Ouidad 15 of 25
16. Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing GelSource:Ouidad 16 of 25
17. Curly Hair Solutions Curl KeeperSource:Curly Hair Solutions 17 of 25
18. Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Creme LiteSource:Curl Junkie 18 of 25
19. Moroccanoil Hydrating ShampooSource:Moroccanoil 19 of 25
20. Moroccanoil Hydrating ConditionerSource:Moroccanoil 20 of 25
21. Moroccanoil Hair TreatmentSource:Moroccanoil 21 of 25
22. Yarok HairSource:yarokhair.com 22 of 25
23. WEN Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing ConditionerSource:ChazDean.com 23 of 25
24. Jane Carter Solution All Natural Nourish and Shine for Dry Hair and Dry SkinSource:Jane Carter Solution 24 of 25
25. Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Co-Wash ConditionerSource:Pantene/Pantene.com 25 of 25