Some celebrities try too hard, which ultimately lands them on this list–the worst red carpet looks ever! Perhaps they’ve got a new stylist who is all about thinking outside of the box and opts for the shock value instead of common style sense. Whatever their story is, they’ve usually skipped the rack of perfectly awesome classic red carpet gowns and decided to choose something featuring feathers, bows and an arrangement of bedazzled flowers.
Here’s to those misguided moments of celebrity style!
The Worst Red Carpet Looks EVER!
1. Celine Dion at The 2003 Billboard Music AwardsSource:Bill Davila/Getty Images 1 of 17
2. Mary J. Blige at The 2001 Billboard Music AwardsSource:SGranitz/Getty Images 2 of 17
3. Gabourey Sidibe at The 2014 Golden GlobesSource:Steve Granitz/Getty Images 3 of 17
4. Ciara during 2004 Billboard Music AwardsSource:J. Merritt/Getty Images 4 of 17
5. Britney Spears at The 2000 Billboard Music AwardsSource:Ron Galella, Ltd./Getty Images 5 of 17
6. Whoopi Goldberg at The Oscars in 1993Source:Barry King/Getty Images 6 of 17
7. Kerli at the 2012 Billboard Music AwardsSource:Marcel Thomas/Getty Images 7 of 17
8. PINK at the 2001 Billboard AwardsSource:Ron Galella/Getty Images 8 of 17
9. Jennifer Hudson at The Oscars in 2007Source:Bryce Duffy/Getty Images 9 of 17
10. Tyra Banks at The Oscars in 2000Source:Steve Granitz/Getty Images 10 of 17
11. Uma Thurman at The Oscars in 200411 of 17
12. Lil Kim at The 2001 MTV Movie AwardsSource:Frank Trapper/Getty Images 12 of 17
13. Fantasia at The 2006 MTV Video Music AwardsSource:Djamilla Rosa Cochran/Getty Images 13 of 17
14. Victoria Rowell at the 61st Annual Primetime Emmy AwardsSource:Frazer Harrison/Getty Images 14 of 17
15. Ashley Olsen at the 2013 "PUNK: Chaos To Couture" Costume Institute GalaSource:Lars Niki/Getty Images 15 of 17
16. Vanessa Williams at The 59th Primetime EMMY AwardsSource:Spencer Weiner/Getty Images 16 of 17
17. Solange at The 2008 MTV Europe Music Video AwardsSource:Peter Byrne - PA Images/Getty Images 17 of 17
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends