Bennett started blogging about decor when she moved into her new place. Everything hot and haute in the home is her specialty. Not stopping at just her home, Bennett's decorative prowess manifested itself in fashion too. She teaches readers how to freshen up their wardrobes with the season's "must have" items. If you're ever clueless on what to wear or how to enhance your home, Bennett's got you covered.
Newcomer Jay Ellis has been added as a series regular on BET’s hit show “The Game.” Though the show is keeping details of his character under wraps, Jay’s character is expected to have a relationship with Lauren London’s ‘former child star’ character on the show.
But here’s what you should know about the devastatingly handsome actor:
1) Jay Ellis was born in Sumter, South Carolina on December 27th, 1981 and grew up as an only child in a military family traveling all around the world including Germany and the Philippines.
2) Attended twelve schools in thirteen years.
3) After graduating from Metro Christian Academy in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Jay attended Concordia University in Portland Oregon where he received a scholarship for basketball.
4) While attending Concordia Jay began a modeling career with Mode Models International which lead to placements with other top agencies such as Ford Models. Jay has been featured in campaigns for Abercrombie & Fitch, Air Jordan Brand, Diesel, The Gap, etc.
5) Jay has been featured in shows such as “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”(2008), “Millionaire Matchmaker” (2008), “How To Look Good Naked” (2008), and in the new MTV series “Hired!” debuting Spring 2010.
We expect to see a lot more of this hottie!
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Fave Black Celebs!
Continue reading 5 Things You Didn’t Know About The Newest Cast Member On “The Game”
Top 50 Natural Hair Products For Black Hair
<strong><a title="Permalink to: Top 10 Best Celebrity Ombre Hairstyles" href="https://hellobeautiful.com/playlist/best-celebrity-ombre-hairstyles/" rel="bookmark">Top 10 Best Celebrity Ombre Hairstyles</a></strong>
<strong><a title="Permalink to: 3 Things To Consider Before Getting Ombre Hair Color" href="https://hellobeautiful.com/2148345/ombre-hair-trend-dye-celebrity-pics-how-to-what-to-consider/" rel="bookmark">3 Things To Consider Before Getting Ombre Hair Color</a></strong>