Whether it is a family Easter egg hunt or a special tradition decorating eggs with the family, Easter has a special meaning for every Christian around the world.
Here are some Easter fun facts we found from yumsugar.
1) When taking a bite into a chocolate bunny, 76% of Americans prefer to bite off the ears first. 5% eat the feet first and 4% eat the tail first.
2) During the Easter season, Americans buy more than 700 million Peeps – making Peeps the most popular non-chocolate Easter candy.
3) Adults prefer milk chocolate (65%) over dark chocolate (27%).
4) 86% would prefer having chocolate bunnies instead of a live rabbit.
5) Each day throughout the year, 5 million marshmallow chicks and bunnies are produced in preparation for Easter.
6) 16 billion jelly beans are made specifically for Easter which is enough to fill a plastic egg the size of a 9-story building.