If you want to give your bedroom a little lift, you don’t need to blow a week’s pay.
Here are some cheap ways to upgrade your bedroom from apartmenttherapy.com:
1. Think about a night table for each side of the bed and keep them clutter free.
2. Keep the room clean. An air purifier makes this job easier.
3. Make the bed as soon as you get up. This alone can transform the bedroom. You might have to rethink your bedding so this is possible. We use a fitted sheet and a duvet with a cover. A few quick shakes and we’re done.
4. Buy flowers weekly. We’ve sometimes gone with a plant or a bowl of fresh lemons, oranges or apples.
5. Keep storage under the bed to a minimum. We’d love to keep this space clear but if we have to use it, we keep it clean and neat.
6. Air out the pillows monthly and change the sheets weekly.
7. Think about moving the tv out of the bedroom. We were surprised at how much better we sleep. Instead we read, write or listen to music.