If you’re sick of serving plain old Champagne at your New Year’s Eve party, try adding an unexpected twist by making them into a cocktail with fruits and flavored liquers!
1. Muddle the raspberries (6), sugar (2 tsp) and lime juice (just a dash) in a cocktail shaker.
2. Fill with ice and add the Leblon cachaca (2 oz)
3. Shake vigorously.
4. Strain into a Champagne flute.
5. Top with Champagne.
Pour mandarin liqueur (1 oz) into a champagne flute; top with champagne (4 oz). Twist clementine peel over glass and gently drop into cocktail.
1. Pour the Van Gogh vodka (1 oz), GranGala Triple Orange Liquer (1/2 oz) and peach nectar (1/2 oz) into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into a Champagne flute.
4. Top with Prosecco sparkling wine.
5. Garnish with a slice of peach and two raspberries.
Stir together apricot-mango nectar (12 oz), pineapple juice (12 oz), cold water (3/4 cup), and orange juice concentrate (6 oz) in a large pitcher until combined. Pour in bottle of sparkling wine (750 ml) just before serving.
Annex Theater Champagne Cocktail
5 Must-Have New Year’s Eve Clutches