This Sweet Potato Pie Recipe From #TeamBeautiful’s Shamika Sanders Will Fix Your Sweet Tooth
This sweet dessert will complete your Thanksgiving meal.
Keyaira Kelly/ @KeyairaKelly
Posted November 23, 2016
I write what I like. Follow my trail of stories through photos on IG @KeyairaKelly
- Preparation: 30
- Cook Time: 45
- Total: 75 m
- Recipe Yield: 2
- 6-8 fresh sweet potatoes
- 1 can of Magnolia Milk
- 2 tablespoons of Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 stick of butter eggs
- Cinnamon, Nutmeg
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Boil sweet potatoes in stock pot until softened. Stick fork through to gauge readiness.
- Let sweet potatoes cool before peeling. Slice ends of sweet potatoes to minimize pulp. Mash sweet potatoes over low fire to smooth consistency.
- Stir in melted butter, sugar, vanilla extract, Magnolia Milk, beat eggs. Taste for sweetness. Add more sugar and magnolia milk if not sweet enough. Sprinkle in cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until pie crust is darker.
- Let cool. Top with whipped cream for added fun.