1. Jospeh Sikora
2. Nick Jonas
3. John Stamos – You didn’t think we were watching “Full House” back in the day for the Olsen twins?!
4. Channing Tatum- It could be the dancing or the body, either way we are on Team Channing.
5. Brad Pitt- Isn’t he just classic white boy fine?
6. Kevin Costner- Ever since he starred with Whitney Houston in “The Bodyguard” we have loved him.
7. Justin Timberlake- He can sing, he can dance, what’s not to like?
8. Richard Gere- Maybe, he’s not the hunk that he used to be…but back in the day sistas would have been in line for the man!
9. Matthew McConaughey- Something about that southern twang that melts our hearts.
10. Tom Cruise- He’ll always be the hot thing in “Risky Business” to us.
11. Robin Thicke- It could be that sweet falsetto, his blue-eyed soul or the fact that he loves black women just as much as we love him!
12. Colin Farrell- Who doesn’t like an Irish bad boy?
13. Robert DeNiro- He’s no Adonis but he’s definitely had some sistas [including his wife] wanting to find them their own Italian Stallion over the years.
14. Chris Noth aka Mr. Big . . . He loves Black women and we love him.
15. George Clooney- He’s vintage sexy and he has dated a Black woman in the past.
16. Actor Simon Baker made “Something New” seem like the right thing to do.
More From HelloBeautiful