Black Panther mixed with NYFW on Monday evening for a soireé that will be talked about for months. 10 designers, including LaQuan Smith, Chromat, Brother Veilles and more created a charity collection, inspired by Black Panther, to be auctioned off. What’s even more interesting than the fashion presentation is what the stars wore. Check out our fave celebs that walked the red carpet and get up close and personal with their outfits.
1. DANAI GURIRA (L) AND LUPITA NYONG’O (R)Source:Getty
The ladies of Black Panther pose together on the carpet.
2. DANAI GURIRASource:Getty
Dion Lee Fall 2018 RTW
3. LUPITA NYONG’OSource:Getty
In Cushnie et Ochs pre-Fall 2018.
4. CHADWICK BOSEMANSource:Getty
In a plaid jacket.
5. MICHAEL B. JORDANSource:Getty
6. LETITIA WRIGHTSource:Getty
In Coach pre-Fall 2018.
7. LEOMIE ANDERSONSource:Getty
In a colorful faux fur coat.
8. PRECIOUS LEESource:Getty
In all black.
9. ELISA JOHNSON (L) AND EJ JOHNSON (R)Source:Getty
Siblings on the carpet!
10. SLICK WOODSSource:Getty
In a beautiful burgundy.