Velvet is definitely on trend for 2017 and it’s not going away. Once categorized as a “holiday” fabric, it’s now being spotted year-round, on everyone from your favorite celebs to fashion influencers and more. So whether you are crushing over crushed velvet or choked up over a velvet choker, you don’t want to miss out on these velvet pieces that you need now.
1. CRUSH IN VELVETSource:Polyvore
This crushed velvet cut-out tunic dress in metallic silver is perfect for a night out on a town. This mini dress is serving MAJOR style!
2. PINK PERFECTIONSource:Polyvore
This molded cup, pink, velvet dress is pure sex appeal. The best part of this dress? It won’t break the bank at under $20.
3. VELVET PUMA CREEPERSource:Polyvore
If Rihanna made ’em, you know they are hot. These Puma Creepers are from the Puma x Rihanna collection.
4. JUMP FOR JOY IN THIS JUMPSUITSource:Polyvore
This hunter green, open-back jumpsuit is so sexy. Show off your silhouette in style.
5. VELVET BLAZERSource:Polyvore
A velvet blazer? Yes. yes. yes.
6. DOMINATE IN DOLMAIN SLEEVESSource:Polyvore
This velvet top has great detailing including lace, an open back and a faux choker.
7. SHIFT-Y STYLESource:Polyvore
What’s better than velvet? Velvet with print!
8. PYRAMID PERFECTIONSource:Polyvore
This triangle velvet clutch is sure to get you lots of compliments. Make a statement with this bag.
9. GIVE ‘EM THE BOOT!Source:Polyvore
Sock boots were spotted all over the Fall/Winter 2016 runways and they will walk themselves right into 2017! Try out this look with a gold, blocked heel.
These velvet brocade jeans will definitely be eye catching. The metallic brocade is well, jean-ius.
11. IF THEY ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR CARRIE BRADSHAW….Source:Polyvore
Sex and The City throwback! Manolo Blahnik made these Carrie Bradshaw favorites in velvet. Yes, please!
12. GET CHOKED UPSource:Polyvore
This velvet choker is all the statement you need. Pair it with an LBD or wear it to dress up your jeans and heels ensemble.