Spring/Summer 2016 is in full effect and #TeamBeautiful has you covered in not only what’s trending but how to wear it. See the best trends from the runway straight to your every day and how some of your favorite celebs, rock the Spring/Summer styles!
1. #NOWTRENDING: Sensational Sequins!Source:Getty
Sequins are definitely trending for Spring/Summer 2016. Gone are the days when you only wore sequins around the holidays! Spring into style with these sequin looks.
2. Versace Haute Couture Spring Summer 2016Source:Getty
When wearing sequins, you can wear them selectively. I love how this dress fades out of the sequin pattern.
3. Selena Gomez at the 58th Annual Grammy AwardsSource:Getty
4. Russell Wilson and Ciara at the 58th Annual Grammy AwardsSource:Getty
Overwhelmed by ALL sequins?! No worries! Balance out the look with another fabric like Ciara did for the Grammy’s. Even Russell couldn’t keep his eyes off her!
5. Priyanka Chopra at the 2016 People’s Choice AwardsSource:Peoples Choice
Priyanka styled her sequins in a hombre print, guaranteeing she wins both the gold and silver medal for style star!
6. #NOWTRENDING: Bridal white!Source:Getty
Bridal white is not just for your wedding day. The all white trend is HUGE for Spring/Summer 2016. This look, when done right, will have you looking eretheral.
7. Alexander McQueenSource:Getty
McQueen gives us all white in a more masculine way. I love the way this two piece is accented with a full on body chain for a modern and funky look.
8. Taraji P. HensonSource:Getty
Taraji wore all white to receive not a ring, but her Golden Globe!
9. Akris Spring Summer 2016Source:Getty
Akris adds dimension to an all white look. Playing with texture (like done here with pleats) adds an additional dimension to any monochromatic look.
10. Queen Latifah at the 2016 MTV Movie AwardsSource:Getty
Jumpsuits have been trending for Spring 2016. Queen Latifah showed us how to be on trend by wearing this all white jumpsuit.
11. Laverne Cox at the 2016 Golden Globe AwardsSource:Getty
Laverne shows us how to wear white! She looks regal and pairing all white with a vampy, dark lipstick is the perfect way to give you a clean and chic style.
12. Beyonce at the 58th Annual Grammy AwardsSource:Getty
Queen Bey wore donned all white to speak on stage at this years Grammy’s.
13. #NOWTRENDING: Stylin’ in stripes!Source:Getty
Stylish in stripes! People tend to shy away from stripes for a fear of looking larger, but that’s not always the case! Skinnier stripes make you look smaller and you can always accent with stripes (like with this Vivienne Westwood blazer) vs wearing stripes head to toe.
14. Martin Grant Spring Summer 2016Source:Getty
If you are wearing stripes from head to toe and are afraid of looking bigger, go with vertical stripes. This will elongate your body. Keep the look flowy, like this a-line, midi-dress by Martin Grant to hide any imperfections.
15. Jurnee Smollett-BellSource:Getty
Jurnee gives us a perfect example of how to wear stripes head to toe. She went with vertical stripes for this jumpsuit and opted for a wide-leg cut.
16. Nene Leakes in Lela RoseSource:Getty
Look how clean and classy Nene Looks in this striped peplum dress. I like how it’s black on the bottom so the stripes don’t overwhelm the look and the peplum shape make sure that nothing is bulging or hugging!
17. Beyonce at a Brooklyn Nets and the Los Angeles Clippers in FebruarySource:Getty
Not sure how to rock the stripe trend?! It’s okay! Rock it on your accessories! This will add a pop to even the most simple outfits and keep you on trend all season long. I love this Gucci bag, Queen Bey is rocking.
18. #NOWTRENDING: See-thru sexy!Source:Getty
See-thru style is not going anywhere! This peek-a-boo sexy is alluring and attractive, showing a lot while showing nothing at all. From lace to mesh this look is sure to turn all eyes on YOU!
19. Versace Spring Summer 2016Source:Getty
Cut it out with all this style! Ensure your cut-outs are strategically placed for maximum effect (and make sure your underlayers are solid so you don’t show TOO much!). These laser cuts by Versace take the chicness of this gown to new levels!
20. Kim Kardashian in Los Angeles, CA April 2016Source:Getty
See-thru style can be done without a gown or dress. Pair a sexy (or neutral) bra over a mesh top with a pair of high waist jeans and heels for a perfect casual date night look.
21. #NOWTRENDING: Romantic and fleeting!Source:Getty
Looking feminine and flirty is all what Spring/Summer 2016 is about. From see-thru styles to pleating and lace. No longer solely for the bedroom, these romantic styles will have you screaming for more.
22. Versace Spring Summer 2016Source:Getty
Show a little skin in all the right places. This thigh high dress will show off all your hardwork while the cut-out at the underboob will make him wish for a nip slip (but guarantee that none will happen).
23. Saint Laurent Spring Summer 2016Source:Getty
From the bedroom to the runway. This silky, spaghetti strap, color block dress is so dreamy!
24. Celine Spring Summer 2016Source:Getty
Lovely in lace.