1. Kendall Jenner’s flawless looks have played a big role in her rise to one of the hottest supermodels of 2015.
2. Nick Jonas kept things sleek and simple this year, landing him a spot on our list after a honorable mention in 2014.
3. Few celebrities have been as fearless as Zendaya in setting the trends. From her numerous hairstyles to her eccentric wardrobe, you have to appreciate Zendaya’s style this year.
4. How amazing does Jennifer Lopez look? In 2015, she could do no wrong.
5. North West’s collection of baby kicks, leather pants, and stylish jackets make her one of the most fashionable toddlers in the world.
6. “Classic Man” Jidenna kept it dapper all year.
7. Don’t sleep on Selena Gomez. The young star consistently delivers stunning looks on the red carpet.
8. His haircut at 2015 VMA’s became the source of many jokes. But his fit was solid.
9. The 2015 CFDA Fashion Icon Of The Year even inspired Kanye West. How could we not include Pharrell?
10. With the release of her sock line and Puma “Creeper” sneakers, Rihanna’s influence on fashion has never been stronger. Plus, her personal style remains impeccable.
11. Her greatest red-carpet moments thus far came in the first half of 2015. But who could forget the Gucci gown she donned at the Cannes Film Festival?
12. After the year she’s had in modeling, Gigi’s well on her way to also locking down fashion.
More From HelloBeautiful