1. Solange Reveals The Puma Girls Of Blaze Collection
Solange is known primarily as a style icon to fans and fashion critics alike. So it totally makes sense that we’re watching her creative direction with Puma. The iconoclast announced her new sneaker collection with Puma that will be premiering at @openingceremony. Solo posted a series of colorful campaign shots. Mixing bright pinks and deep purples, the pics were shot by Solange’s boyfriend, Alan Ferguson. So FAB!
2. You Can Rock Them With Feathers
“#puma #girlsofblaze designed by @williamokpo”
3. You Can Rock These With Your Undies!
“#puma #girlsofblaze designed by @gerlanjeans”
4. You Can Rock These With Your Girls
“The “Girls of Blaze” collection for @Puma is Coming out TOMORROW at @openingceremony !!! You can see the entire “Girls of Blaze shoot” Art directed by myself, shot by Alan Ferguson on http://www.mydamnblog.com”
5. You Can Rock Them While Pretending To Golf
6. You Can Rock Them At The Olympic Opening Ceremony
“The @Puma Girls of Blaze collection. Creative Concepts/Art Direction by me. Shot by the awesome Alan Ferguson!! THIS Saturday !!” Premiering at @openingceremony
7. You Can Rock Them In Groups
And it was all yellow.
8. You Can Rock Them In The Car
Chilling on the back of the pink buggie.
9. You Can Rock Them In The Library
“I was sitting at a red light when this beauty @tannyfanny came up to my car and said hello:) She left a comment on an IG post that same day. When it came time to cast models for the shoot, I tracked her down! Was so awesome working with local #nola talent:)”
10. You Can Rock Them With Afros
“The @puma “Girls of Blaze” designed by @softcircle”
11. You Can Rock Them Multiple Times
“SO STOKED to share with you my new visual concepts & art direction for the @Puma “Girls of Blaze” collection The collection will be out this Saturday at @openingceremony !!”
12. You Don’t Have To Rock Them
“Coming SO soon! @puma #puma”
13. You Can Rock Them With Your Feet Up
14. You Can Rock Them With Fancy Pants
“Pretty in pink @saada___ @puma @softcircle #pumal”