In between Rihanna being a global superstar singer, creating multiple successful shoe lines with both Puma and Manolo Blahnik, in addition to partnering with Chopard, she’s now playing the role of Madame President. The beauty was spotted with French President Macron, discussing education. She was also seen with France’s First Lady, Brigitte Macron. See all the times that Rihanna was more Presidential than Trump.
1. Rihanna Arrives to the Elysee Palace in Paris to meet President Emmanuel Macron
And, of course, she did it in Celine pre-Fall 2017 grey ensemble, a classic Chanel purse, and Sergio Rossi sandals. Oui.
2. Rihanna at the Elysee PalaceSource:Getty
She was greeted by France’s First Lady, Brigitte Macron. With double kisses, of course.
3. First Lady of France Brigitte Macron and RihannaSource:Getty
Two of the most powerful women in the world, smile for the camera.
4. France’s First Lady Brigitte Macron escorts Rihanna inside Elysee PalaceSource:Getty
There is work to be done.
5. French President Emmanuel Macron and Rihanna
French President Emmanuel Macron and Rihanna share a laugh.
6. French President Emmanuel Macron and Rihanna
There is work to be done. Rihanna gets serious and discusses education, healthcare and poverty with the French President.
7. Rihanna Talks With The Press Regarding Her Talk With President Macron
She’s not playing around.
8. Rihanna with French press
Rihanna smiles post press conference.
9. Rihanna Receives a Humanitarian Award from Harvard University
Most U.S. Presidents have attended Harvard, Rihanna receives a Humanitarian Award from the prestigious university.
10. Harvard Foundation Honors Rihanna As Humanitarian Of The YearSource:Getty
Humanitarian Of The Year 2017. Go girl!
11. Rihanna Is Good With Kids
This is a must for Presidential behavior.
12. She Shows All Kids Love
Rihanna at the premiere of Home with an entourage of children.
13. Rihanna Plays With Ashad Khaled
Rihanna shows Ashad some baby love.
14. Rihanna For 2020
Rihanna for President.
15. Rihanna For President
Bajan bad gal, thank you for serving our country (even though it ain’t ya job).